This document sets out your rights and responsibilities for accessing or using the PhoneSites website at www.PhoneSites.com, Break Free Academy website at breakfreeacademy.com and other associated WebSites linked hereto and operated or controlled by LeadTraps, LLC or Break Free Academy, LLC. (“WebSites”)
Your Use of the WebSites is Subject to This Limited LicensePhoneSites, and all content thereon (the “Content”), is the exclusive and private property of its owner(s) unless otherwise stated. Use of the WebSites is permitted under a “limited license” that provides you limited access under these Terms.Your access can be revoked without warning if you violate these Terms or for any other reason the WebSites administrator wishes. Except as otherwise expressly provided, your right to access and to use PhoneSites is personal to you. You may not share your access, username, login, or password to PhoneSites, or to any software, products, or services offered via LeadTraps or Break Free Academy, LLC. You agree to keep your login credential secure, and to comply with all password security policies, including password change and complexity requirements. You understand that if you are prompted to change your password, you may lose access to the WebSites, software, products, or services if you fail do so. You may use a standard web-browser (e.g. on a desktop, laptop, or similar computer, or on a portable device such as a tablet, smartphone, or other mobile device) to access the WebSites, software, products, and services. All other software to access the WebSites, the Content, or our database(s) is in violation of these TOS. Phonesites does not allow:
You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity rights, or rights of privacy. If you think any User Content infringes your rights. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates the Agreement.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, damage, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, to any animal or to any property
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable
- contain software or other material that violates or invades the intellectual property rights (or rights of privacy or publicity) of any third party
- includes any information or content to which you have not obtained any necessary rights or permissions to use accordingly or to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets)
- contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current, or
- is adult in nature, such as any nudity in a sexual context, exposed genitalia, or any content with adult themes.